Wed, Apr 26|
Essential Oils Lunch & Learn with Allison Jenetopulos of Drop to Health
Bring a lunch and join us.
Time & Location
Apr 26, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
ALTAR, 2518 W Armitage Ave
About the Event
What if you could stop wondering if the stress will ever change and you could easily manage it, naturally?
Use the same time you would for a drink and instead, relax and recharge, allowing tension to melt away from the neck and shoulders.
Discover easy solutions for those nagging headaches, pesky bloating, and daily stress. AND you can do all this, in community, as we welcome the new season in.
During this interactive lunch & learn session, Allison Jenetopulos of Drop to Health will share her story of overcoming chronic and debilitating migraines and offer her insights on how to maximize wellness using essential oils. After the session, Allison will be offering individual consultations using a proven device that identifies exactly which essential oils your body is craving.
Free to join - Bring your own lunch. This is part of the April Open House.
TIMELINE FOR THE DAY
- 9:30 - 11am - Coffee & Conversation / Conflict Transformation Workshop with Qin Coe
- 12-1pm - Essential Oils Lunch & Learn with Allison Jenetopulos of Drop to Health
- 1:30 - 3pm - SoulCollage Open Studio
- 3:30pm - 4:15pm - Face Yoga with Anastasiia Chornii
- 4:15 - 5pm - Home Before Dinner Happy Hour
DON'T SEE YOUR DISCOUNT? LOGIN & RELOAD THE PAGE: