Drop the Drama: 4 Steps to Conscious Parenting
Time & Location
About the Event
Would you like to trade stress, anxiety & drama for more authentic connection with your family this holiday season? Do you ever find yourself feeling like your 6-year-old self unable to shift old patterns when spending time with your family of origin? Do you worry that you will repeat the patterns you learned in childhood as you parent your kids? Learn how to drop the drama from your conditioned self, build trust, transform old patterns and feel more empowered in all your moments.
Join Conscious Parenting Coach Annmarie Chereso to explore 4 Steps to Empowered Parenting for less conflict and more connection no matter what stage of parenting you are in. It’s never too late to shift.
Annmarie is a certified coach and mindfulness teacher devoted to empowering parents and their kids to find peace and freedom from within. Annmarie lives in Chicago with her husband and together they co-parent 9 children and 3 grandchildren. So yes, she gets to practice what she preaches a LOT!
In this workshop you will learn:
- 4 key questions to build awareness
- To recognize when you are in a state of trust or fear
- Tools to shift old conditioned patterns
- How to identify your go to threat behaviors that co-create drama
- A simple practice to use your body as a compass to build trust
- How to have more fun, ease and flow in your family so you can have more JOY in all the seasons of life.