Tue, Feb 22|
2/22 ALTAR Open House
Join us and invite a friend (or 2) for a special day for curious seekers to experience the magic of ALTAR.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2022, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM CST
ALTAR, 2518 W Armitage Ave
About the Event
Did you know that the number 2 is the most feminine numerical force that exists? When numbers double, growth turns exponential very, very quickly. The number 2 represents grace and power, intuition and inspiration, trust and gentleness, partnerships and the balancing of things in the world. And, so it’s no surprise that the Anadolu Twins, pictured here, vibrate with the transformational energy of human relationships.
Join us for a special day for curious seekers to experience the magic of ALTAR. And for us, as a community of graceful, powerful, intuitive women, to lean into the power of 2 to help us create a little exponential growth of our own. Stop in anytime between 9am and 7pm. If you’ve been curious about Co-Nesting, feel free to join us for the day. Register yourself and invite a friend (or 2)!
TIMELINE OF THE DAY:
- 9am - Doors open for Co-Nesting
- 10am - Yoga with the Goddesses with JulieAnn Graham
- 10:30am - What’s the deal with SoulCollage®? with Kathy Bresler
- 11:30am - Documentary + Discussion: Herstory: The Visionary Life of Lydia Ruyle and the Banners of the Divine Feminine
- 1pm - HER-Storytime with Katie Hoffner
- 1:30pm - What’s the deal with SoulCollage®? with Kathy Bresler
- 2pm - Artful Archetypes with Jennifer Hereth
- 4pm - Guided Visualization Cultivating Compassion with Barbara Holbert
- 5pm - Happy Hour
DON'T SEE YOUR DISCOUNT? LOGIN & RELOAD THE PAGE: